Pact is an International NGO with offices throughout the world with a mission to enable systematic solutions that allow those who are poor and marginalized to earn a dignified living, be healthy and take part in the benefits that nature provides. Pact accomplishes this by strengthening local capacity, forging effective governance systems and transforming markets into a force for development.
Since 2008, Pact has been implementing USAID’s civil society programs in Ukraine, including the USAID/ENGAGE activity, which was launched in October 2016 (www.facebook.com/usaidengage, https://engage.org.ua/).
This RFQ is a part of the Enhance Non-Governmental Actors and Grassroots Engagement Activity funded by USAID and implemented by Pact in Ukraine (USAID/ENGAGE). The purpose of USAID/ENGAGE is to increase citizen awareness of and engagement in civic activities at the national, subnational and local levels.
USAID/ENGAGE’s communication strategy puts an emphasis on the need to enhance the cooperation with the companies, which can provide search engine optimization (SEO) services.
The selected Vendor is expected to provide the set of services related to SEO, in particular:
- Improve ENGAGE website’s visibility for major search engines to generate traffic;
- Conduct an audit of the existing ENGAGE website and provide recommendations for its improvement;
- Based on the conducted audit, improve the website’s optimization;
- Ensure the appearance of ENGAGE’s website in the top ranks of search engines;
- Generate leads from the organic search traffic;
- Drive increased numbers of visitors;
- Build sustainable long-term organic search rankings;
- Improve Social Media optimization.
- Provide media assistance by developing media content to be placed on on-line media platforms and websites to ensure increased effectiveness of SEO optimization efforts.
Electronic submissions must be received at the address specified below by April 22, 2020.
Submissions must be forwarded in electronic format only in PDF and Excel (all calculations) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Quotations should not contain any unnecessary promotional material or elaborate presentation formats (black and white is preferred). Vendors must not submit zipped files. Those pages requiring original manual signatures should be scanned and sent in PDF format as an email attachment. Please indicate “RFQ P4767-2020-07” in the e-mail subject line.
- Quotes must contain:
- a completed quote cover sheet;
- a copy of registration or incorporation in the public registry, or equivalent document from the government office where the Vendor is registered, copy of company tax registration, or equivalent document (if available);
- proof of relevant experience (portfolio that proves the experience in conducting the requested services; sample of a weekly content plan (one post per day, one week) specifically developed for ENGAGE’s Facebook page);
- 3 letters of reference;
- the organizational charts or any other relevant documents or certification that proves Vendor’s availability of qualified personnel to perform the works).
- Proposals submitted through hard copy will not be considered.
- Quotations received after that time or at a different address may not be accepted.
- All quotations and delivery dates must be valid for a period of 45 days following the submission due date mentioned above.
Questions and Clarifications Due by April 17, 2020
NOTE: Before applying please read the full text of the RFQ here: