Request for Quotation (RFQ) for Media monitoring
Pact is an International NGO with offices throughout the world with a mission to enable systematic solutions that allow those who are poor and marginalized to earn a dignified living, be healthy and take part in the benefits that nature provides. Pact accomplishes this by strengthening local capacity, forging effective governance systems and transforming markets into a force for development. A nonprofit international development organization founded in 1971, Pact works on the ground in more than 30 countries to improve the lives of those who are poor and marginalized.
Pact has worked in Ukraine since 2006 in the areas of governance, capacity development, and health. Building on a decade of experience, we address key challenges facing civil society organizations in Ukraine. The purpose of the USAID-funded Enhance Non-Governmental Actors and Grassroots Engagement activity implemented by Pact in Ukraine (hereinafter – “USAID/ENGAGE”) is to increase citizen awareness of and engagement in civic actions at the national, regional and local level.
With this RFQ, Pact is seeking to contract a service provider to monitor USAID/ENGAGE media appearances on a regular basis in the period of April 2020-March 2021 with possible prolongation.
- Experience in the execution of similar Contracts (list of most relevant references (with detailed contact information) and reference letters from Customers, if available).
- Availability of qualified personnel in sufficient number to perform the works under Contract (org charts, other certificates).
- Availability of equipment and media base in the amount necessary and sufficient for the execution of the works under Contract.
Electronic submissions must be received at the address specified below by March 12, 2020.
Submissions must be forwarded in electronic format only (either PDF or Microsoft Word and Excel) to email@example.com. Quotations should not contain any unnecessary promotional material or elaborate presentation formats (black and white is preferred). Vendors must not submit zipped files. Those pages requiring original manual signatures should be scanned and sent in PDF format as an email attachment. Please indicate “RFQ P4767-2020-05” in the e-mail subject line.
- Quotes must contain a completed quote cover sheet (Attachment 1)
- Proposals submitted through hard copy will not be considered.
- Quotations received after that time or at a different address may not be accepted
- All quotations and delivery dates shall be valid for a period of ninety 90 days following the submission due date mentioned above.
Questions and Clarifications Due by March 09, 2020
NOTE: Before applying please read the full text of the RFQ here: https://pactworld.box.com/s/hnbtjbfnozsgjols6w4m47chmni539qh