Pact is the promise of a better tomorrow for communities challenged by poverty and marginalization. We serve these communities because we envision a world where everyone owns their future. To do this, we build systemic solutions in partnership with local organizations, businesses, and governments that create sustainable and resilient communities where those we serve are heard, capable, and vibrant. On the ground in nearly 40 countries, Pact’s integrated adaptive approach is shaping the future of international development.
Since 2008, Pact has been implementing USAID’s civil society programs in Ukraine, including the USAID/ENGAGE activity, which was launched in October 2016 (www.facebook.com/usaidengage, https://engage.org.ua/).
Period of performance: March 2020 – August 2020
Consultant will provide the set of services related to visual editing and design
Duties and Responsibilities
Throughout the duration of contract, the selected Provider is expected to provide expert advice and technical support related to visual editing and design in accordance with the instructions received in close coordination with the USAID/ENGAGE responsible manager which may include but not be limited to:
- developing visibility items’ design (brochures, flyers, roll-ups, advertisements, presentations, infographics, including animated charts and other data visualizations) for public and media events related to the program activities
- preparing relevant graphic illustrations for publications including printed forms (handbooks, 2-pagers, memos, articles, press releases etc.) and online (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn posts, interviews, newsletters, web site visuals etc.);
- ensuring that all visibility actions are carried out in line with the USAID/ENGAGE communication strategy and USAID visibility guidelines and requirements.
The above list is not considered exhaustive. USAID/ENGAGE reserves the right to request deliverables not explicitly mentioned in the above list of expected services but related to the field of expertise of the requested Provider.
- Visibility items related to USAID/ENGAGE program activities developed in line with the USAID/ENGAGE communication strategy, visibility guidelines and requirements
- Professional experience in the field of graphic design, proven by samples of previously created graphic materials (preferably visualized data pieces, presentations and reports)
- Previous work with international organizations would be an asset.
Please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Consultant for visual editing and design” in the subject line by March 15, 2020:
- Cover letter confirming the interest and availability for the indicated period of work
- Financial Proposal (in UAH/USD) specifying total lump sum amount for tasks specified in this announcement
- Samples of previously created graphic materials (preferably visualized data pieces, presentations and reports)
- Pact Generic BioData Form_V1 (can be found here https://pactworld.app.box.com/s/zlqn26b4vm9wptexuz53fdes1dxbvq2c)