Pact is an International NGO with offices throughout the world with a mission to enable systematic solutions that allow those who are poor and marginalized to earn a dignified living, be healthy and take part in the benefits that nature provides. Pact accomplishes this by strengthening local capacity, forging effective governance systems and transforming markets into a force for development.
To assist in building more effective civic education and engagement in Ukraine, Pact will conduct a consumer analysis for an organizational partner. This partner organization is a Ukrainian CSO currently working in the sphere of infotainment. Pact seeks to study this partner organization’s constituents through a series of surveys and analyses.
1. Place of Performance
All services required under this solicitation will be performed in Ukraine
2. Period of Performance
All goods and services required under this solicitation will be delivered from April 1, 2020, and will conclude by September 30, 2020
3. Scope of Work
The Contract will entail provision of the following services:
- Consumer analysis (with demographic, economic, social characteristics, etc.) to be conducted first in April 2020 and again in September 2020, throughout a Ukrainian segment of social networks (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Telegram);
- Learning about a target audience’s perceptions of online products
- Analysis of additional target audience’s engagements, sharing information (like meme creating and sharing);
- Map online networks based upon partner’s communication of political and social topics;
- Analyze online behavior changes during the first and second survey stages and the preferences of the target audience; and
- Based upon the identified topics of communication, map opinion leaders among the target audience.
4. Submission Instructions
Electronic submissions must be received at the address specified below by March 3, 2020.
Submissions must be forwarded in electronic format only (either PDF or Microsoft Word and Excel) to email@example.com. Offeror’s proposals should not contain any unnecessary promotional material or elaborate presentation formats (black and white is preferred). Offerors must not submit zipped files. The technical proposal and cost proposal must be kept separate from each other. Those pages requiring original manual signatures should be scanned and sent in PDF format as an email attachment. Please indicate “RFP P4767-2020-01 Consumer Survey” in the e-mail subject line.
5. Questions and Clarifications Due by February 21, 2020
NOTE: Before applying please read the full text of the RFP here: https://pactworld.box.com/s/9bzhj53ouqj3knee4pezdyadyxzovpgo