This Request for Quotations (RFQ) is part of the Enhance Non-Governmental Actors and Grassroots Engagement Activity funded by the US Agency for International Development (USAID) and implemented in Ukraine by Pact (USAID/ENGAGE). The purpose of USAID/ENGAGE is to increase citizen awareness of and engagement in civic activities at the national, regional, and local level.
Due to USAID/ENGAGE cost extension putting significant emphasis on programmatic and communication activities related to increased awareness of government reforms and civic education among citizens, as well as building trust to CSOs, that will require extensive coverage and promotion in social media, Pact seeks to procure a set of services related to the comprehensive social media support of the USAID/ENGAGE Activity during October 2021-July 2023.
The selected Vendor is expected to provide the set of services related to SMM strategy audit, adaptation, and its implementation for USAID/ENGAGE activity, in particular:
SMM Audit and SMM Strategy:
- Conducting an audit of the current ENGAGE social media strategy (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) to identify weak and strong sides with a view to the further adaptation of social media strategy.
- Development of a social media strategy to be used in social networks, which were previously identified and included in communication strategy (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter).
- Development and implementation of media content plan to be used for ENGAGE social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter).
- Development and publishing of visual content for ENGAGE’s social networks.
- Development and publishing of textual content for ENGAGE’s social networks.
- Regular direct ads for USAID/ENGAGE activity.
- Monitoring of analytics in ENGAGE’s social networks.
- Conducting constant monitoring and analysis of ENGAGE’s social media landscape and – based on the results – developing an additional action plan (if needed).
Submission of Questions: All questions or clarifications regarding this RFQ must be in writing and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than August 27, 2021.
Submission of Quotations: The deadline for submission of quotations is September 3, 2021. Submissions must be forwarded in electronic format only (either PDF or Microsoft Word and Excel) to email@example.com. Please indicate “RFQ P4767-2021-12” in the e-mail subject line.
NOTE: Before applying please read the full text of the RFQ (in English)