Pact is an international NGO with offices throughout the world with a mission to enable systematic solutions that allow those who are poor and marginalized to earn a dignified living, be healthy and take part in the benefits that nature provides. Pact accomplishes this by strengthening local capacity, forging effective governance systems and transforming markets into a force for development. A nonprofit international development organization founded in 1971, Pact works on the ground in more than 30 countries to improve the lives of those who are poor and marginalized.
Since 2008, Pact has been implementing USAID’s civil society programs in Ukraine, including the USAID/ENGAGE activity, which was launched in October 2016 (www.facebook.com/usaidengage, https://engage.org.ua/).
With this RFQ, Pact is seeking to contract a service provider to monitor USAID/ENGAGE media appearances on a regular basis in the period of August 2021-July 2022 with possible prolongation.
- Experience in the execution of similar Contracts.
- Availability of qualified personnel in sufficient number to perform the works under Contract.
- Availability of equipment and media base in the amount necessary and sufficient for the execution of the works under Contract.
Electronic submissions must be received at the address specified below by July 14, 2021.
Submissions must be forwarded in electronic format only (either PDF or Microsoft Word and Excel) to email@example.com. Quotations should not contain any unnecessary promotional material or elaborate presentation formats (black and white is preferred). Vendors must not submit zipped files. Those pages requiring original manual signatures should be scanned and sent in PDF format as an email attachment. Please indicate “RFQ P4767-2021-07 Media Monitoring” in the e-mail subject line.
- Quotes must contain:
- a completed quote cover sheet (Attachment 1);
- a copy of registration or incorporation in the public registry, or equivalent document from the government office where the Vendor is registered, copy of company tax registration, or equivalent document (if available);
- proof of relevant experience:
- three (3) scanned copies of contracts and/or three (3) reference letters from Customers;
- the organizational charts or any other relevant documents or certification that proves Vendor’s availability of qualified personnel to perform the works.
- Proposals submitted through hard copy will not be considered.
- Quotations received after that time or at a different address may not be accepted.
- All quotations and delivery dates must be valid for a period of 90 days following the submission due date mentioned above.
Questions and Clarifications Due by July 13, 2021
NOTE: Before applying please read the full text of the RFQ