Pact is the promise of a better tomorrow for communities challenged by poverty and marginalization. We serve these communities because we envision a world where everyone owns their future. To do this, we build systemic solutions in partnership with local organizations, businesses, and governments that create sustainable and resilient communities where those we serve are heard, capable, and vibrant. On the ground in nearly 40 countries, Pact’s integrated adaptive approach is shaping the future of international development.
Pact is seeking a consultant to analyze programmatic reports of ENGAGE’s CSO partners, and to subsequently collect, record and summarize evidence related to three impact areas.
Period of performance: April 2021 – May 2021
Duties and Responsibilities
- In liaison with Pact, develop a matrix to analyze the following impact areas of subaward programs implemented by ENGAGE’s partner CSOs:
- Ways in which partner activities have led to policy changes in Ukraine. This will include analysis of impact of ENGAGE’s CSO partners on policy-making in Ukraine on national, sub-national and local levels (including advocacy for achieved policy changes, and prevention of roll back of reforms).
- Ways in which partner activities have led to greater inclusion. This will include analysis of impact of inclusive programming introduced by ENGAGE’s CSO partners, including mainstreaming gender, LGBTQI, and people with disabilities (PWD).
- Ways in which partner activities have led to the 4th sector engagement. This will include analysis of impact achieved by ENGAGE’s CSO partners through engagement of private sector partners into civil society activities.
- Conduct the desk research of reports submitted by 170 CSO partners to ENGAGE across the three impact areas above.
- Collect, record and summarize in the developed matrix document the evidence from ENGAGE’s CSO partner reports related to the three impact areas above. The resulting document should be produced in the English Language.
- Matrix for data analysis developed
- Desk research of reports submitted by 170 CSOs partners to ENGAGE across the three impact areas above conducted
- Evidence from ENGAGE’s CSO partners reports related to the three impact areas above collected, recorded and summarized
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Political Science, Social Sciences, Public Relations, International Relations, Public Administration, Journalism, Communication, or similar fields.
- Experience related to conducting surveys, data analysis, desk research.
- Understanding of political and civic landscape in Ukraine, civil society sector’s development.
- Proven track record of conducting evaluation or/and impact assessment for international technical assistance projects.
- Preferably/ideally, prior knowledge and understanding of ENGAGE Activity.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Attention to details, accuracy, and ability to multitask.
- Proactiveness, fast thinking.
- Fluency in English, Ukrainian, and Russian.
Please send the following documents to email@example.com with “Consultant on Impact of subawards programs” in the subject line by March 30, 2021 COB:
- Cover letter confirming the interest and availability for the indicted period of work
- Financial Proposal (in UAH/USD) specifying total lump sum amount for tasks specified in this announcement
- Pact Generic BioData Form_V1